Beetroot and goat’s cheese salad wreath
A fresh and vibrant salad with tangy goat's cheese, earthy beetroot and crunchy walnuts – perfect for sharing
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 13g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 60g Co-op walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade clear honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Co-op extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 x 70g packs Co-op wild rocket
- 250g pack Co-op cooked beetroot, cut into wedges
- 125g pack Co-op goat’s cheese, crumbled
- ½ x 25g pack flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Toast the walnuts in a frying pan over a medium heat until golden, then set aside
Make a dressing:
- Whisk together the honey, mustard, oil and vinegar, then season
- Arrange the rocket, beetroot, walnuts and goat’s cheese on a large platter in a wreath shape
- Drizzle over the dressing and sprinkle with parsley to serve