Caramelised pineapple and rosemary rum
Pineapple-flavoured rum and caramelised fruit really enhances the exotic flavour in this easy rum cocktail
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 18g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 3 canned Co-op pineapple slices
- 1 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 75ml Co-op pineapple juice
- 100ml Co-op Irresistible pineapple rum spirit drink
- 150ml soda water
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Preheat the grill to high
- Arrange the pineapple slices on a baking tray and grill for 3-4 mins, until just turning golden
- Turn over, sprinkle with the brown soft sugar and cook for 2-3 mins, until the sugar is bubbling
- Put the pineapple and any juices in a blender, along with the pineapple juice, then blitz until smooth
- Strain into a jug, then add the rum and stir well
- Divide between 2 ice-filled glasses, then top up with soda water
- Light the tips of the rosemary sprigs, then dunk them in each glass to extinguish and serve
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk