Virgin mistletoe margarita
A great alcohol-free option, this virgin margarita has the festive flavour of cranberry
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 31g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 10 mint leaves
- 25g Fairtrade caster sugar
- 250ml cranberry juice
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Fresh mint, to serve
- Lime slices, to serve
- Muddle the mint leaves with the caster sugar in a pan, then add 100ml water
- Bring gently to the boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved
- Cook until reduced by about half, leave to cool, then strain into 2 glasses
- Divide the cranberry juice and lime juice between the glasses, then top up with soda water
- Garnish with mint leaves and lime slices to serve.