No Easter feast is complete without seasonal asparagus on the side
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 4g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 3 x 100g packs Co-op asparagus tips
- 3 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tbsp Co-op balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Co-op clear honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toss the asparagus tips with 2 tsp of the oil, using your fingers to make sure each spear is lightly coated
- Whisk together the remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard and honey
- Season with black pepper and set aside
- Heat a large griddle or frying pan on a medium heat and add as many of the spears as you can fit easily in one layer
- You?ll need to do this in 2 or 3 batches
- Cook for 3-5 mins, turning occasionally, until the asparagus is lightly charred on the outside and tender when pierced
- Keep warm while you cook the rest
- Whisk the dressing again, drizzle over the asparagus and serve