Grape and Stilton pasta salad
The blue cheese in this dish cuts through the oil of the salmon, for an unusual but delicious match
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 23g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 150g Co-op fusilli, or pasta of your choice
- 2 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Co-op clear honey
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 125g cucumber, halved, deseeded and chopped
- 150g red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 125g Co-op Irresistible Stilton, crumbled into small pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, drain and rinse under cold running water
- Whisk the oil, vinegar, honey and mustard together in a large serving bowl
- Add the pasta and stir until it's coated
- To serve, toss the cucumber, grapes, celery, spring onions and Stilton into the pasta and season with black pepper