Chicken korma Buddha bowl
To all the lovers of a cracking Korma curry, you're going to love this chicken korma Buddha bowl. Keep it simple with a ready-made paste and microwave rice.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 74g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 tbsp Co-op korma paste
- 2 tsp Co-op olive oil
- 2 Co-op British chicken breast fillets
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 tbsp Co-op low fat natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp Co-op mango chutney
- 250g pack Co-op microwave wholegrain rice
- 400g can Co-op chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Juice of ½ lime
- ½ x 125g bag Co-op baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6
- Mix the korma paste with half the oil, then brush over the chicken breast
- Toss the onion in the remaining oil and put in a roasting tin, along with the chicken
- Bake for 25-35 mins, until the chicken is cooked through
- Meanwhile, mix 1 tsp water into the yogurt, swirl through the chutney, then set aside
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions and divide between two bowls
- Toss the chick peas with the coriander and lime juice, season, then add to the bowls, followed by the spinach and onion
- Top with the chicken, thickly sliced, then drizzle over the yogurt dressing to serve