Chicken thighs with roasted lime
Inject extra flavour into meals with fresh and roasted citrus - without having to add salt!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 45g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 520g pack Co-op British chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp Co-op toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Co-op clear honey
- 1 tbsp Co-op light soy sauce
- 4 limes
- 2 x 250g packs Co-op microwavewholegrain rice
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp unsalted peanuts, chopped
- ½ x 25g pack coriander, chopped
- Put the chicken in a large ovenproof dish in a single layer, then spoon over the oil, honey and soy
- Add the zest and juice of 1 lime, then mix everything together, cover and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour (or preferably overnight)
- Take the chicken out of the fridge 15 mins before cooking and preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Cut 2 limes into wedges and add to the dish
- Bake for 30-35 mins, basting halfway through, until the chicken is cooked through
- Meanwhile, microwave the rice according to the pack instructions, then stir through the spring onion, peanuts, and most of the coriander
- Divide the rice between four plates, top with the chicken, lime and any juices, then sprinkle over the reserved coriander
- Cut the remaining lime into wedges and serve on the side