Cod & pak choi parcels
Try this Asian-style fish and veg served with microwave rice to cut down on the washing-up!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 47g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 tbsp Co-op light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Co-op toasted sesame oil
- 2 limes, 1 juiced, 1 cut into wedges
- 1 large garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 tsp Co-op clear honey
- 2 x 200g packs Co-op pak choi
- 120g pack Co-op mangetout
- 2 x 240g packs Co-op skinless cod fillets
- 2 x 250g packs Co-op microwave long grain rice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6
- Mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, garlic, ginger and honey
- Tear off four large pieces of foil, then divide the pak choi and mangetout between them.
- Top each one with a piece of fish, then spoon the soy mixture over the top
- Parcel up the foil, leaving room for air to circulate, and put on a baking tray
- Bake for 10-15 mins, until the fish is cooked through and the veggies are tender
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions, then serve alongside the parcels, with the lime wedges on the side