These bite-sized courgette fritties have a wonderfully crunchy almond coating and are baked, not fried
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 5g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 400g pack Co-op British courgettes, cut into slim batons about 6cm long
- 1 Co-op British free range egg, beaten with 1 tbsp water
- 150g Co-op ground almonds
- ½ x 200g pot Co-op soured cream and chive dip
- 40g Co-op parmesan wedge, finely grated
- 2 tbsp Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6
- Dip the courgette batons in the egg mixture, then shake off any excess
- Toss with the ground almonds to coat, then arrange in a single layer on two lined baking trays
- Season lightly, then bake for 20 mins, until crisp
- Meanwhile, combine the dip with the cheese and milk, then serve alongside the warm fritti