This vegan side is bursting with lovely flavours and textures.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 4g
Share this recipe
- 2 courgettes, peeled into ribbons
- 2 tbsp Co-op olive oil|Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 25g pine nuts, toasted
- 25g raisins
- 2 sprigs mint, finely sliced, plus leaves to garnish (optional)
- Heat a griddle pan over a medium heat.
- Put the courgette ribbons in a large bowl, drizzle with 1/2 tbsp of the oil and mix until well coated.
- When the pan is hot, lay courgette ribbons down in a single layer and cook until you start to see griddle lines coming through to the other side.
- Remove from the heat and set aside in a large bowl.
- Continue until you have cooked all the courgette.
- Whisk the remaining olive oil with the lemon juice and season.
- Add the pine nuts and raisins, along with the mint if using, then toss through the courgette ribbons.
- Transfer to a large plate to serve, and garnish with mint, if using.