Crunchy pickle salsa hot dog
The multiple layers of punchy, spicy flavours really bring this hot dog to life. Give it a go at your next BBQ!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 27g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 6 Co-op Irresistible Cumberland sausages
- 6 Co-op white finger rolls
- 6 Co-op whole pickled gherkins, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp drained jarred capers, chopped
- 1 tbsp drained jarred Co-op sliced green jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 4 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tbsp Co-op extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Pinch of chilli powder
- Cook the sausages according to the pack instructionS
- Slice open the rolls and set aside
- For the salsa, combine the gherkins, capers, jalapeños, parsley and 2 tbsp of the oil
- Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste
- Mix the remaining oil with the mustard and chilli
- To serve, stuff the sausages into the rolls and spoon over the salsa, before drizzling with the mustard dressing