Frank’s RedHot bacon cheeseburger
Add a spicy kick to your cheeseburger with a tasty marinade, perfect for a BBQ and easy to make.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 32g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 450g minced beef
- 80ml Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 6 slices American cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 6 hamburger rolls
- Mix minced beef, RedHot Sauce and ketchup in a medium bowl until well mixed. Shape into 6 patties
- Fire up the BBQ and grill over a medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160ºF)
- Brush burgers with additional RedHot Sauce during last few minutes of cooking, if desired
- Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed
- Serve burgers on rolls topped with bacon and desired toppings