Frozen blueberry lemonade
This classic drink is just right for the warm weather and the little ones will love helping to make it
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 35g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 300g Co-op British blueberries
- 4 lemons, plus extra slices to serve
- 150g Fairtrade caster sugar
- Ice cubes
- Put 100g of the blueberries in the freezer and the rest in a pan with 100ml water
- Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 3 mins, stirring often, until softened
- Purée until smooth, then put in the fridge
- Scrub the lemons in warm water, then cut into eight and remove the pips and central pith
- Blend with the sugar and 700ml cold water until the mixture is smooth and the sugar has dissolved
- Sieve into a large pitcher and chill completely
- Fill six glasses with ice and pour over the lemonade
- Top with the frozen blueberries and extra lemon slices, add the blueberry sauce and swirl gently to serve