Golden vegetable noodle soup
Turmeric adds earthy spice and a gorgeous golden colour to this speedy vegan noodle soup
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 24g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 tbsp Co-op toasted sesame oil
- 320g pack Co-op mixed vegetable stir fry
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 250g pack Co-op rice noodles
- 1.5 litres hot vegetable stock, made with 1½ reduced salt stock cubes
- 1 tbsp Co-op light soy sauce
- Small handful coriander, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Heat the sesame oil in a large saucepan over a high heat
- Add the vegetable stir fry mix and cook for 2-3 mins, until starting to soften
- Stir in the turmeric and cook for a further 2 mins
- Add the noodles, vegetable stock and soy sauce, then simmer for 5 mins more
- Serve the soup scattered with the coriander, with the lime wedges on the side to squeeze over