This fruity and vibrant cocktail is made with grapefruit juice, prosecco and mint leaves - perfect for summer
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 31g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- Ice cubes
- 1 grapefruit, broken into segments, peel reserved
- 500ml Co-op pink grapefruit juice
- 500ml Co-op Irresistible prosecco
- 500ml Co-op soda water
- Fresh mint, to garnish
- Put some ice into four glasses, then place a segment of grapefruit in each one, lightly squeezing to release a little juice
- Divide the pink grapefruit juice between the glasses, then add the prosecco and stir lightly
- Top up with the soda water
- Cut four strips from the reserved peel and carefully hold over a flame for around 30 seconds to release the oil, then place a piece on the edge of each glass
- Bash the mint leaves on a hard surface then add to the drinks to finish. Bellissimo!
Alcohol units per glass 1.4*