Gin-infused ice cream float
Based on a retro ice cream float, this easy cocktail is ideal for summer, with refreshing grapefruit and a zesty gin liqueur
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 22g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 100ml Co-op Irresistible pink grapefruit and elderflower gin liqueur
- Lemon slices, to serve
- 100ml pink grapefruit juice
- 200ml soda water
- 50g Co-op Irresistible vanilla ice cream
- Rosemary sprigs, to serve
- Take 2 x 400ml tall glasses. Add 50ml of the gin liqueur to each, along with a slice of lemon
- Add 50ml of grapefruit juice to each glass and top up with soda water
- Then top with 25g Co-op Irresistible vanilla ice cream
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig, then serve
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk