Blueberry gin sour
Gin, lemon juice and egg white make up a classic gin sour cocktail - just add fresh blueberries for a summery twist
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 21g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 125g Co-op blueberries
- 90ml Co-op Irresistible London dry gin
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 30g golden syrup
- 1 Co-op British free range egg white
- Blueberries and lemon slices, to serve
- Crush the blueberries in the base of a cocktail shaker
- Add the dry gin, lemon juice, golden syrup and egg white
- Fill with ice and shake until the shaker feels cold
- Strain into short glasses and serve decorated with extra blueberries and lemon slices
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk