Peach, prosecco and thyme bellini
Make this sophisticated cocktail with fresh peach and herby thyme in no time at all - no shaking required
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 25g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 ripe peach (reserving 2 slices for serving)
- 1 thyme sprig
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 300ml Co-op Irresistible prosecco
- Grate the peach and divide between 2 Champagne flutes
- Lightly crush the leaves from the thyme sprig and divide between the glasses, along with the lemon juice, then top up each flute with 150ml prosecco
- Serve garnished with the peach slices
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk