Pink lemonade with pickled cherries
Use homemade pickled cherries to make this zesty alcohol-free cocktail that's vegan friendly
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 20g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 tbsp Fairtrade granulated sugar
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 75ml soda water
- 4 tbsp cherry juice
- Pickled cherries and lemon slices to serve
- Divide the sugar and the lemon juice between 2 tall glasses
- Stir vigorously to dissolve
- Top up each glass with ice, soda water and 2 tbsp cherry juice, then stir
- Serve garnished with lemon slices and a pickled cherry
Find out how to make your own pickled cherries