Honey roasted plums with orange yogurt
Veggie friendly, gluten free and low in saturated fat, enjoy this colourful combo for breakfast or dessert.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 13g
Share this recipe
- 9 Co-op British plums, halved
- Juice of 2 oranges, zest of ½
- 1 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade clear honey
- 150g Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- 25g pistachios, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/Gas 4. Arrange the plums in one layer, cut-side up, in a baking dish. Pour over most of the orange juice (reserving a little for the yogurt), drizzle over the honey and bake for 20-25 mins until soft and juicy.
- Meanwhile, stir the orange zest and the remaining orange juice into the yogurt until well combined. Serve the plums with the yogurt, spooning over the juices from the baking dish, and sprinkle over the chopped pistachios.