Iced peach melba tea
Crushed raspberries pair perfectly with juicy peaches in this refreshing drink
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 13g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 75g Co-op British raspberries, plus extra to serve
- 1 large ripe peach, peeled and sliced
- 500ml chilled tea
- Sparkling water, fresh mint and ice, to serve
- Lightly crush the raspberries so they release their juices
- Mix in a large jug with the peach slices
- Pour in the chilled tea
- Put the whole mixture through a sieve, pushing down on the raspberries and peaches as you do
- Divide the peach mixture between two ice-filled glasses
- Top up with sparkling water and garnish with fresh mint