Chilli watermelon cooler
Refreshing watermelon gets a fiery kick from chilli
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 46g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2tbsp Fairtrade Demerara Sugar
- 1 small watermelon (about 1.5kg)
- Pinch chilli powder
- 2tsp Co-op Clear Honey
- Ice, to serve
- Spread the sugar in an even layer on a saucer
- Wet the rims of two serving glasses, then dip then in the sugar and chill in the freezer while you prepare the drink
- Cut two slim wedges from the watermelon and set aside to decorate
- Peel and chop the remaining watermelon, put in a blender, along with the chilli powder and honey, then blitz until smooth
- Fill the glasses with ice and divide the drink between them
- Decorate with the watermelon wedges to serve