This classic margarita recipe combines salty, sweet and bitter perfectly! Garnish the glass with sea salt and a fresh wedge of lime
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 7g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 lime, plus extra to serve
- Sea salt
- 30ml orange liqueur
- 60ml tequila
- Cut two wedges out of the lime and set aside
- Squeeze the juice from the rest of the lime into a small bowl
- Dip the rims of two glasses into the lime juice, then press them into the sea salt
- Put a handful of ice in a cocktail shaker or large jam jar, along with the orange liqueur, tequila and the lime juice from the bowl
- Shake well to mix
- Add ice to the salt-rimmed glasses, strain in the margarita and garnish each with a wedge of lime
*1.7 alcohol units per serving
Please drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk