Our wintry spin on a mojito cocktail made with marmalade and clementines - it's perfect for celebrations
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 20g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 4 tbsp Co-op fine cut orange marmalade
- 5 clementines
- 150ml Co-op navy rum
- 150ml ginger beer
- Clementine slices, to serve
- Stir the marmalade with 2 tbsp boiling water until the marmalade has dissolved
- Pour through a sieve into a jug, pressing down with the back of a spoon on any bits that haven’t dissolved
- Add the clementine juice, along with the navy rum, and mix well
- To serve, pour into glasses filled with ice, top up each glass with the ginger beer and garnish with clementine slices
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk