Frozen berry bellini
This fruity frozen bellini is made by blending frozen fruit, honey and Co-op Irresistible sparkling rosé. It's delicious!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 21g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 100g frozen winter fruits
- 250ml Co-op cranberry juice drink
- 2 tsp Co-op clear honey
- 150ml Co-op Irresistible sparkling rosé
- Co-op raspberries, to serve
- Blitz the frozen winter fruits, cranberry juice drink and clear honey until smooth, then sieve into a jug, pressing down with the back of a spoon until only the pips remain
- Discard the pips, then divide the mixture between four glasses
- Top up each glass with the rosé and garnish with raspberries to serve
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk