Moroccan-style cauliflower and rice bake
Using microwave rice makes this Moroccan-style cauliflower bake brilliantly simple. Plus, any leftovers are even better the next day!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 51g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 Co-op British cauliflower, broken into small florets, stem roughly chopped
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 11/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tbsp Co-op pure Canadianmaple syrup
- 2 x 250g packs Co-op microwave wholegrain rice
- 3 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 30g Co-op flaked almonds,toasted
- 40g dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7
- Spread out the cauliflower florets, onion wedges and carrots on a large baking tray
- Sprinkle over the spices and drizzle with the olive oil
- Season, then bake for 25 mins, until the vegetables are golden, tossing halfway through cooking
- Drizzle over the maple syrup and bake for a final 5 mins
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the pack instructions
- Remove the tray from the oven and add the cooked rice, parsley, toasted almonds and dried cranberries. Mix well, then serve