Mulled midnight magic cocktail
This mulled cocktail with apple, blackberries and spiced rum is perfect for Halloween
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 38g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 x 150g packs Co-op blackberries
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 vanilla pod, halved
- 1 litre Co-op apple juice
- 100ml spiced rum
- Blackberries, to garnish
- Orange slices, to garnish
- Put the blackberries, apple pieces, cinnamon sticks, vanilla pod and apple juice into a large pan
- Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, partially covered, for 10 mins
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and vanilla pod, then blitz the blackberries and apples in the pan with a stick blender until smooth
- Add the rum and blitz again to combine
- Pour into glasses and serve garnished with extra blackberries and orange slices
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk