The ‘penicillin’ cocktail is a modern classic, developed in 2005 at one of New York’s iconic bars. We’ve replicated those smoky, warming flavours here
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 13g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade clear honey
- 100ml Co-op 12 year old single malt whisky
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- Fresh ginger slices, to garnish
- Mix the clear honey with 2 tbsp boiling water
- Put in a cocktail shaker with the whisky, 50ml lemon juice and the ginger, then fill with ice
- Shake vigorously for a few seconds
- Finely strain the mixture into ice-filled tumblers, then garnish with a slice of ginger
- Serve immediately
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk