Mummified baked camembert
Melty, baked Camembert makes a wonderful dip and this mummified version is sure to spark interest at your Halloween party
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 6g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 120g Co-op ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 Co-op baking Camembert
- 1 Co-op British free range egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Co-op pitted black olive, halved
- 2 tiny pieces Co-op Greek Feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6
- Unroll the pastry and cut three strips, 2cm wide, from the short end, then cut in half
- Unwrap the Camembert, then lay the strips on top, like bandages
- Tuck them in at the sides and put the cheese back in its wooden box
- Brush the pastry with the egg, then bake on a tray for 20 mins until golden and the cheese has melted
- Use the olive and Feta to make eyes, then serve on a platter with crudités for dipping