Naan bacon butty with spicy chutney
A British breakfast staple with an Indian twist
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 80g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 6 Co-op Irresistible smoked streaky bacon rashers
- 3 tbsp Co-op brown sauce
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander, plus leaves to garnish
- ½ green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- 2 Co-op plain naan breads
- 50g Co-op light soft cheese
- Handful rocket or baby leaves
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7, then arrange the bacon in a single layer on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and cook for 12-15 mins, until crisp
- Mix together the brown sauce, red onion, chopped coriander and chilli in a small bowl, then set aside
- Just before the bacon is ready, toast the naans in a toaster or griddle pan, until golden
- To assemble, cut each naan in half and spread over the soft cheese
- Top with the salad leaves, bacon, a spoonful of the brown sauce mixture, plus the extra coriander and chilli
- Sandwich together with the rest of the naan and serve