Peanut butter truffles
These easy truffles are ready in just 30 minutes, plus chilling time, making them a great homemade Christmas gift
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 15g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 125g Co-op smooth peanut butter
- 50g Co-op British unsalted butter, softened
- 150g Fairtrade icing sugar
- 4 Co-op Irresistible Scottish shortbread fingers
- 2 x 100g bars Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 75g Co-op large roasted and salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Beat together the peanut butter, butter and icing sugar until smooth, then crumble in the shortbread and mix until well combined
- Roll the mixture into 20 balls, then put on a lined baking tray and chill for 30 mins
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate gently in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, without allowing the bowl to touch the water
- Set the chocolate aside to cool slightly, then roll the balls in it – you might want to use a cocktail stick to help you
- Put the chopped peanuts in a bowl and dip in the truffles to coat
- Set the truffles on a lined baking tray and chill in the fridge until firm – at least 3-4 hours