Chocolate orange Christmas cookies
These buttery cookies are the perfect festive treat
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 31g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 180g Co-op unsalted butter, softened
- 90g caster sugar
- 230g Co-op plain flour
- 85g Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade dark chocolate orange bar, chopped into chips
- 90g dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat the butter and sugar together until pale, and stir in the flour
- Stir in the chocolate chips, cranberries and vanilla extract
- Split the dough in half and form into 2 logs about 6cm in diameter, adding a bit more flour if the mixture is too sticky
- Flour the logs, wrap tightly in clingfilm and chill in the fridge for 1 1/2 hours
- Preheat the oven to 180℃/fan 160℃/Gas 4
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Slice the dough into 1cm thick discs and place on the tray
- Bake for 15 mins, or until starting to turn golden