Pineapple crispy rice cakes
No picnic is complete without a delicious sweet treat — these pineapple crispy rice cakes travel brilliantly
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 15g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 150g Co-op unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 160g pack Co-op marshmallows
- 125g Co-op Fairtrade white chocolate, chopped
- 75g Co-op desiccated coconut
- 150g Co-op crispy rice cereal
- 65g dried pineapple, roughly chopped
- Grease and line a 23cm x 32cm tin
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan before adding the marshmallows and 75g of the white chocolate
- Stir until melted and fully combined
- Add the coconut and cereal, then stir well
- Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and level using the back of a spoon
- Scatter the pineapple pieces over the top
- and press them into the mixture
- Melt the remaining chocolate and drizzle over the top before leaving to cool. Cut into triangles and serve