Pumpkin devilled eggs
A twist on the retro favourite, devilled eggs, these pumpkin-shaped bites make a fun Halloween nibble
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 1g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 6 Co-op British free range eggs
- 75g jarred roasted red peppers (drained weight), chopped
- 2 tbsp Co-op reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Co-op wholegrain mustard
- Chives, to decorate
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Boil the eggs in a pan of simmering water for 6½ mins
- Remove from the heat and run under cold water
- Once cool enough to handle, peel and set aside in a bowl of cold water for 10 mins, until completely cool
- Carefully slice in half and remove the yolks
- Put them in a blender (or use a hand-held blender in a large bowl) with the roasted red peppers, mayonnaise and mustard
- Blitz until smooth, then season well
- Spoon or pipe into the egg whites, then decorate with the chives, cut into pieces, for the pumpkin ‘stalks’
- Chill for at least 1 hour, then sprinkle with the paprika just before serving