We’ve made this classic Scottish dessert into a sharing dish you can take to the table. Who wouldn't want to tuck into cream, whisky and an oaty crumble?!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 22g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 100g Co-op porridge oats
- 2 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 250g Co-op raspberries
- 500ml Co-op double cream
- 4 tbsp Co-op Irresistible single malt Scotch whisky
- 4 tbsp Co-op clear honey, plus extra for drizzling
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, then heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and add the oats and sugar
- Stir until the sugar has melted and the oats are toasted (about 3 mins), tip onto the tray, then spread out and leave to cool
- Meanwhile, blitz 200g of the raspberries with a stick blender and sieve to make a purée
- Whisk the cream until soft peaks form, then fold in the whisky and honey
- Crumble in three-quarters of the cooled oat mix, pour over the raspberry purée, then stir briefly to give a ripple effect
- Transfer to a round serving dish 20cm across, 5cm deep, drizzle with a little extra honey
- Scatter over the reserved raspberries and oats, then serve immediately