Use beautiful fresh British rhubarb to make this creamy dessert
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 66g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 4 stalks rhubarb
- 100g caster sugar
- 100ml double cream
- 200ml chilled custard
- Trim the rhubarb and put into a pan with the caster sugar
- Cover and heat gently until just tender
- Take the lid off and cook for a few more mins
- Leave to cool
- Whip the double cream until it forms soft peaks, stir in the chilled custard and fold in the rhubarb
- Spoon into glass bowls and chill before serving