Roasted corn toast topper
Elevate avocado on toast with this easy topper of roasted corn, crumbled Feta and zesty lime.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 22g
Share this recipe
- 15g Co-op unsalted butter, softened
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 sweetcorn cob
- 60g Co-op Greek Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lime, ½ juiced and ½ cut into wedges
- ¼ small red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ x 25g pack coriander, chopped, large stalks discarded, plus leaves to garnish
- 2 slices Co-op Irresistible sourdough bloomer
- ½ tsp Co-op olive oil 1 avocado, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6. Combine the butter and paprika with seasoning in a bowl. Rub onto the sweetcorn, then wrap in foil and roast for 20-25 mins, until just tender.
- Remove, reserving the spicy butter. When cool enough to handle, cut off the kernels and toss with the Feta, lime juice, red onion and coriander.
- Brush the bread with the oil, then toast on a hot griddle. Top with the corn mixture, avocado and a drizzle of butter. Garnish with coriander and serve with the lime wedges.