Roasted salmon with sweet potato fries
Forget takeaways — this platter is quick and easy to prepare, and the fresh salmon will bring spring to your table
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 36g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 sweet potatoes, skin on, cut into chips
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 Co-op Scottish salmon fillets
- 2 red onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- 100g Co-op diced pancetta
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/Gas 4
- Line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper
- Toss the sweet potato chips in the chilli powder and half the oil
- Bake on one of the trays for 20-25 mins until cooked and golden
- Meanwhile, lay the lemon slices on the other tray, and put the salmon fillets on top
- In a bowl, toss the onion wedges, pancetta, thyme and remaining oil together, and spoon over the salmon
- Season, and bake for 20 mins, or until the salmon and pancetta are cooked through.