Shredded sprout and bacon spaghetti
Use up leftover sprouts in this speedy spaghetti dish with crispy bacon and crumbled Stilton
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 60g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 300g Co-op spaghetti
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 6 rashers Co-op Irresistible British smoked bacon rashers, chopped
- 200g Co-op British Brussels sprouts, shredded
- 100ml turkey or chicken stock
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Co-op reduced fat crème fraîche
- 120g Co-op Irresistible blue Stilton®
- 40g leftover nuts, toasted and chopped (we used pecan)
- Cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions
- While it’s cooking, heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the bacon for 3-4 mins, until just golden
- Add the sprouts and half the stock, then cook for another 3-4 mins to soften Stir in the garlic and cook for another minute
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the pan, along with the remaining stock and the crème fraîche
- Season, then stir well to combine
- Crumble over the cheese and sprinkle with the toasted nuts to serve