Smoked mackerel omelette
A tasty twist on the classic brunch dish, omelette Arnold Bennett, this version is made with smoked mackerel for even more flavour
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 6g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 20g Co-op unsalted butter
- 4 Co-op spring onions, chopped
- 3 Co-op British free range eggs, beaten
- 1 Co-op smoked mackerel fillet
- 25g Co-op Parmesan wedge, grated
- 1 lemon wedge
- 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 75g Co-op mixed leaf salad, to serve
- Heat the butter in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat
- Fry the spring onion for 1 minute
- Pour in the eggs and season
- As the eggs begin to set, flake the mackerel evenly over the top
- When the eggs are just cooked, sprinkle over most of the parmesan, then fold the omelette in half
- Squeeze over the lemon wedge, scatter over the parsley and remaining parmesan, and serve with the salad on the side