Spiced chocolate orange fondue
Date night dessert? We've got you covered
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 22g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 100ml Co-op double cream
- 100ml custard
- 2 x 100g bars Co-op Irresistible milk chocolate (Fairtrade)
- Finely grated zest of 1/2 orange
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Put the double cream and custard in a small saucepan
- Break the chocolate into squares and add to the pan with the orange zest and cinnamon
- Heat gently, stirring regularly, until the chocolate has melted
- Pour into a serving bowl and arrange on a platter with a selection of fruit, if you like
- We tried peeled and chopped pineapple and mango with some grapes but you can mix it up however you want