Spiced parsnip and kale salad
This veggie and gluten free winter salad is packed with roasted parsnips and crunchy red cabbage.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 18g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 tbsp Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade clear honey
- 1 tsp each ground cumin, coriander and cinnamon
- Zest and juice of 1 small orange
- 2 tbsp Co-op extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Co-op British parsnips, cut into wedges
- 40g Co-op whole almonds, chopped
- 160g pack Co-op British sliced curly kale
- ¼ Co-op British red cabbage, shredded
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6
- Make a dressing: whisk the honey, spices, orange zest and juice with the oil
- On a large baking tray, toss the parsnips in half the dressing and roast for 40 mins, until softened and lightly caramelised
- Add the nuts and kale for the last 5 mins, tossing to coat in the cooking juices 5. Transfer to a salad bowl and mix in the cabbage — and pomegranate seeds, if using. Serve with the remaining dressing