Spinach tortelloni with kale pesto
All Co-op fresh pasta is made in Italy, and it's a delicious way to save time in the kitchen too
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 78g
Share this recipe
- 400g pack Co-op spinach and ricotta tortelloni
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 15g pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 50g Co-op sliced curly kale
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 15g Co-op Parmigiano Reggiano, finely grated
- 2 tbsp Co-op extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the tortelloni according to the pack instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the pesto. Put the garlic in a blender with the pine nuts, kale, lemon zest and juice, and Parmigiano Reggiano, reserving a little cheese to serve.
- Pulse for a few seconds until combined, then add 1½ tbsp of the oil. Pulse again briefly, then set aside.
- Drain the pasta, reserving the water. Add the pesto and toss together with a little of the pasta water to thin out the sauce. To serve, divide the pasta between 2 bowls, drizzle with the rest of the oil and top with the remaining cheese.