Strawberry & bacon salad
This throw-together salad, based on seasonal strawberries, only requires a bit of chopping, but the bold flavours are amazing!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 7g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 6 rashers Co-op Irresistible air dry cured smoked streaky bacon
- 150g Co-op British strawberries, thickly sliced
- 1 romaine lettuce, chopped
- 60g blue cheese, crumbled
- 50g Co-op walnut pieces, chopped
- 2 tbsp Co-op red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Co-op extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Heat a grill to high and cook the bacon for 2-3 mins on each side, until crispy
- Leave to cool, then break into pieces
- Mix the strawberries and lettuce together on a platter, then scatter over the bacon, cheese and walnuts
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients with a good grind of black pepper until they are well combined
- Drizzle over the salad and serve straight away