Sweet potato and mango salad
Fresh mango adds a fruity sweetness in this colourful salad that's vegan, gluten free and low in saturated fat
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 18g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 3 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 120g bag Co-op watercress, spinach and rocket salad
- 25g pack mint, leaves picked and roughly chopped (or 2 tsp dried mint)
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 green pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 avocado, roughly chopped
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/Gas 5
- Put the sweet potato onto a tray lined with greaseproof paper
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the olive oil, roast for 25-30 mins until tender and golden, turning halfway through, then set aside to cool
- Whisk together the remaining oil with the lime juice, then toss with the salad leaves and mint
- Stir through the cooled sweet potatoes, along with the chopped peppers, mango, avocado and cucumber to serve