That's right! These easiest-ever flatbreads only require two ingredients: yogurt and flour. And they only take 15 minutes!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 34g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 275g Co-op self raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 275g Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- Oil, for cooking
- Season the flour and make a well in the centre
- Pour in the yogurt, then start to bring the flour in from the sides with a wooden spoon
- Once combined, knead with your hands for 5 mins, until smooth
- Divide into 6 balls, then roll out into 10-12cm circles, about ½cm thick
- Brush a nonstick frying pan with oil and put over a high heat, then cook the breads for 2 mins each side, until golden
*Nutrition applies to plain flatbreads
For spiced flatbreads: Add 1 tsp each of cumin, chilli powder and ground coriander with the flour (step 1) before mixing with the yogurt.
For herb butter flatbreads: Melt 50g Co-op unsalted butter, then stir through 2 tbsp each of chopped flat leaf parsley and coriander. Season, then brush the flatbreads with the herby butter immediately after frying.