Juicy watermelon, lime and mint come together in this fruity cocktail recipe
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 15g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 120ml Co-op white rum
- Juice of 3 limes
- 200g watermelon (flesh only)
- 1 tbsp Fairtrade granulated sugar
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Watermelon wedges, to serve
- Put the rum, the lime juice, watermelon flesh, and sugar and a handful of ice in a blender, and whizz until frothy
- Fill 2 tall glasses with torn mint and more ice
- Pour the drink over, then decorate the glasses with watermelon wedges, and mint sprigs, if using
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk