Co-op home delivery
If you’re shopping in-store we can deliver everything to your home for free if you spend over £25. Check if your local Co-op offers these convenient services. You can also make life easier by ordering shopping online. Pop along to your local store and pick it up or have it delivered in under 2 hours.
Select a region
Click on the map of your region to see if your local store offers this service.
Why carry heavy bags?
We can deliver them to your home for free if you spend over £25 when you’re in-store:
- Pick up a card from the special terminals in selected stores and register for home delivery.
- Choose a time slot and get a ticket.
- Do your shopping as normal.
- Hand your ticket over at the checkout and we’ll take your shopping home.
Shopping online is easy and you can have it delivered or collect it within 2 hours. Here’s how it works:
- Select a convenient time slot.
- Fill your basket with our wide choice of products and place your order. There’s a minimum spend of £15.
- We’ll pick and pack your shopping.
- Track your order.
Other services from Co-op
Thanks to our partnership with Deliveroo, you can get your groceries delivered in as little as 30 minutes. Find out how simple and convenient it is to order.
Terms and conditions
Only selected stores offer home delivery and collection and it may not always be available.
Delivery is free when you spend £25 or more in one transaction and live within the designated area for your store. There is a charge of £3 for delivery of transactions under £25 in the delivery area. If you live outside this area, the store manager may agree to deliver to you for £5.
Some things don't count towards the £25 spend. These include:
- cigarettes and tobacco
- gift vouchers
- savings stamps
- postage stamps
- telephone cards (including mobile phone top-ups)
- fireworks and sparklers
- lottery tickets and scratchcards
- medicines (including vitamins and minerals)
- infant formulae
- top-ups to utility meter keys
- rotisserie and other hot food
- items bought from vending machines
- fuel, oil and other motoring services.
Someone over 18 must be available to receive your shopping when it arrives. If nobody at the address appears to be 18 we can't leave the items, and must take them back to the store. We may then charge for a redelivery.
You need to sign when your shopping arrives and may need to show the driver ID.
We will try to meet your chosen time but it can't be guaranteed.