Avocado, chocolate and chilli pots
Made with mostly Fairtrade ingredients, this has a gorgeous, velvety texture
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 39g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 ripe avocado
- 70g Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade
- 70% cocoa dark chocolate, broken into chunks, plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 50ml coconut milk
- Pinch chilli powder, plus extra to serve
- Blitz the avocado in a food processor until completely smooth
- Heat the remaining ingredients in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove from the heat and whisk until silky
- Allow to cool for a few minutes, then add to the avocado and blend again until smooth
- Spoon into serving glasses or ramekins and leave in the fridge to set
- To serve, shave the extra dark chocolate over the top and add another pinch of chilli