Bacon & sweet potato wedges
We’re serving these smoky wedges with a yogurt and herb dip, rather than the usual soured cream
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 21g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 3 large sweet potatoes, halved lengthways
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 tsp Co-op sunflower oil
- 12 rashers Co-op British smoked streaky bacon, halved widthways
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 100g Co-op Greek style natural yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a baking tray
- Cut each potato half into four wedges
- Toss in the spices and oil
- Wrap a piece of bacon round each potato wedge, then spread out on the baking tray and cook for 30 mins, turning halfway, until crisp
- Combine the garlic, chives and yogurt, season to taste, then serve with the sweet potato wedges